Wall Street Wonderland

The good, the bad and the unspeakably ugly and everything in between, so help us!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

How much do you wanna bet this is one mean mother/I-Banker?

Without CL, this may not otherwise be possible - 37

Reply to: pers-211409622@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-09-23, 9:58PM EDT

When you go on CL, sometimes you find things, bump into them by accident, that stir you. Maybe this will do that for you?

I am a naturally dominant male, looking for an attractive submissive-female as his pet. Can I be more concise than that? Let me elaborate some more.

I am experienced and have been a dom for more than 10 years and have had a few pets during that time. If you are offended by my use of the word "pet", either you have already clicked to the next ad or are in the process of writing me hate mail. Hate mail is welcome, but do be creative. I don't want you.

The woman that I want realizes that in surrending to a dominant-male, she will experience excitement and pleasure not otherwise possible. It is really that simple. She also realizes that in her submission, she can do all or some of the things that she fantasizes about, which are currently in the dark corners of her mind. It is my role to guide her and to shine a light on these desires.

As her master, I can and will be gentle and tender. However, when the situation requires it, I will be firm and strict. Always I will be in complete control. However, your limits will be fully respected.

You will be teased during extended foreplay. During the heat of sex when you're very hot and excited...After sex, depending on the mood and my wishes, there could be caressing or punishment. Are you a good girl or bad girl? I will decide.

As stated, your submissive fantasies will be realized through mutual consent and respect for your limits...never hurt...never injured...no marks.

Respond with a description of your physical appearance, what excites you and what your limits are, and we shall proceed from there.

If you truly want this, then I am the one you want.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/211409622.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home