Wall Street Wonderland

The good, the bad and the unspeakably ugly and everything in between, so help us!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

CraigsList Spotting: Deal of the Day

I would love to pay your rent..... - 41 (Midtown West)

Reply to: pers-205382135@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-09-10, 9:04PM EDT


Hello there. I am a 41 year old banker who lives in NJ and works in midtown. I am intelligent, attractive and fun to hang out with. In fact, I'd be the kind of guy you would love to have a serious relationship with, except for the fact that I'm not single. I'll tell you exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a fun, young, attractive woman to establish a very special relationship with. I would like to be your friend, confidante, mentor, lover, and, of course, benefactor. I would love to get together with you several times a month for lunch, dinner, whatever, and really have us enjoy each other's company. This is a wonderful arrangement for the right woman. I look forward to hearing back from you. Serious replies only and a picture would be most appreciated.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/205382135.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home