Wall Street Wonderland

The good, the bad and the unspeakably ugly and everything in between, so help us!

Friday, August 18, 2006

CraigsListSpotting: Wall Street Edition

Out of shape workaholic seeks borderline alcoholic nymphomaniac for good times, blackouts.

As a 23 year old working 80+ hours a week I haven't had a terrific amount of time to find anyone in this city. I have had the time to amass an impressive list of dive bars that my friends and I raid with impunity until late in the evening when the adventure becomes figuring out what borough we are in and how on earth we are going to get home.

I'm a voracious reader and tend to be literate on a surprising number of topics, which I will happily discuss with anyone. As the evening progresses my general interest in most things tends to lead me to become a self declared expert on everything. I'll happily debate you on any side of any issue so long as the actual facts and figures are completely unverifiable.

Please be under 25 and be able to handle your liquor. Bonus points for being Irish, having a good sense of humor, or having a habit of deleting your list of outgoing calls without looking at it after you have a long night out.

I’m a 6’2” blond finance type who has sold his soul to the corporate world and probably doesn’t make as much money as your investment banker friend who works similar hours but still manages to go clubbing all weekend.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4w/194719969.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home