Wall Street Wonderland

The good, the bad and the unspeakably ugly and everything in between, so help us!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Is that an algorithm in your pocket or are you glad to see me?

Want to get married and run a hedge fund together? - 33
Reply to: pers-218557942@craigslist.org

It would require an industry shift for me so don't worry I'm not sitting across from you on the trading floor.

I attended a Wharton reception recently where two of the guys told this absolutely hilarious story about a couple that ran an extremely successful hedge fund. And then a good ten minute side bar occurred about how effective those hedge fund couples are...

Think of me as the girl who got away during grad school or b-school and drop me an email. Who knows? Maybe we could satisfy our investors need for high ROI and satisfy our parents’ desire for grandchildren.

(A burning desire to run a hedge fund is not necessary. A desire to be part of a couple that COULD run a hedge fund is more important.)

Ages 28 to 36 and no one previously married, please.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/w4m/218557942.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home