Wall Street Wonderland

The good, the bad and the unspeakably ugly and everything in between, so help us!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hooker or Hookup? Go figure……

Looking for my Soulmate - 38

Reply to: pers-202399169@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-09-03, 3:09AM EDT

I'm looking for someone who understands me...sorta like the S&M Guy who wants to help someone learn about her "deep dark desires" except, my deep dark desire is to find a sane stable guy.

I'm looking for someone who wants to be my "Sugar Daddy" except, I'm not Asian or Cute and well beyond College age honey. I'm thinking more along the lines of bringing home a box of chocolates when "Aunt Flo" is droppin in for a visit.

I'm looking for an Attractive, Successful, Athletic, Fit, (What other shit do these asses want these days???)...Oh yes, with a Swiss Bank Account...I haven't seen that one on CL...maybe I'll start a trend. I want these things simply because you guys have no problem listing in order all your "Requirements." In all honesty, I'd just like an honest decent moral guy - preferably taller than me because I like to stand on my tiptoes when I kiss...did I mention I was 6'5???

Actually, I'm not looking for anyone on C.L only because the stock on here is too shallow - but I read it for laughs....Truth is, I'd have to have my ego in the basement.

With that I shall close by stating, Don't go into battle without wearing a helmet and keep a bottle of Crabs-Away in your pocket...you're gonna need it.

Good luck in your search for perfection.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home